Regional Sales Territory Managers are self-starters, results-driven relationship builders. On the road 80% of the time, the Regional Sales Territory Manager is directly responsible for achieving sales growth and profitability objectives within the assigned MCR Safety territory of MI while building and maintaining customer relationships. We're looking for college graduates (preferably) with strong communication skills and excellent organization skills and at least 4 years proven track record in sales, preferably in the PPE industry. Other responsibilities include participating in industry events as needed, contributing to group meetings and developing annual sales forecast and growth target.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet assigned quotas, sales objectives and behavior goals as assigned
- Establish and execute account strategies for key distributors
- Expected travel is four days a week every week engaging the distributor or end-user
- Engage and ultimately own the relationship of the end-users within the region
- Strong negotiating and presentations skills
- Maintain daily activity within customer management database
- Continue to develop product knowledge to be seen as the product expert on Gloves, Glasses and Garments.
- Participate in our corporate training for Distributors
- Maintain positive attitude and open-line of communication with co-workers and customers both internal and external.
- Assist with special projects when needed
- Analyze sales reports of customer data to identify sales opportunities within your assigned territory
- Assist other teammates with projects as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of: Sales and marketing techniques, computer and telephone operations, customer service and order procedures, outbound selling, proper phone etiquette and effective communication skills.
Ability to: Read, write, perform basic arithmetic, communicate effectively, handle multiple tasks, follow directions, and work safely in office environment.