- Cut Level A5
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2020 Standard
- ASTM F2992-15 Cut Resistance Test Method
This tear score was derived from the EN 388:2016 standard. The European Standard EN 388:2016 covers the test requirements for safety gloves that are provided to protect against mechanical risks.
- Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM D3389-15 for Coated Gloves
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM 3884-09 for Uncoated Gloves
Every day consists of change and improvement so at MCR Safety we are living this out by updating the most powerful cut protection offerings in the industry with a single brand that represents the best of the best in fibers, coatings, and technology advancements as CUTPRO. One unified brand identity along with an easy identifiable ANSI cut scoring system.