|Glove Size||Part No.|
- Cut Level A3
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2020 Standard
- ASTM F2992-15 Cut Resistance Test Method
- Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM D3389-15 for Coated Gloves
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM 3884-09 for Uncoated Gloves
For applications less than 608 degrees Fahrenheit. Contact Heat Only, Not Direct Flame.
-Gloves Tested Palm Only-
ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard, ASTM F1060 - 18 Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Conductive and Compressive Heat Resistance. Conductive heat ratings measure the highest contact temperature for which the time to second-degree burn is at least 15 seconds and the alarm time is at least four seconds.
ANSI/ISEA 105 2016
ASTM F1790 – 05 vs. ASTM F2992 – 15 Test Method for Cut Resistance