|Glove Size||Part No.|
|X - Small||9435KMXS|
- Cut Level A2
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2020 Standard
- ASTM F2992-15 Cut Resistance Test Method
- Abrasion Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM D3389-15 for Coated Gloves
- Abrasion Resistance Test Method ASTM 3884-09 for Uncoated Gloves
For applications less than 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Contact Heat Only, Not Direct Flame.
-Gloves Tested Palm Only-
ANSI/ISEA 105:2016 Standard, ASTM F1060 - 18 Standard Test Method for Evaluation of Conductive and Compressive Heat Resistance. Conductive heat ratings measure the highest contact temperature for which the time to second-degree burn is at least 15 seconds and the alarm time is at least four seconds.
Every day consists of change and improvement so at MCR Safety we are living this out by updating the most powerful cut protection offerings in the industry with a single brand that represents the best of the best in fibers, coatings, and technology advancements as CUTPRO. One unified brand identity along with an easy identifiable ANSI cut scoring system.